Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is My Cooking Really THAT Bad?!

"...nothing is too much trouble if it turns out the way it should." -Julia Child
Kyle and I were sitting our living room waiting for my soyrizo rolls to finish baking...
When all of the sudden a literal glass shattering explosion sounded from the kitchen.
Either my cooking is awful...or the universe has it out for me.
Upon inching the oven door open, I realize that the glass dish I had set my soyrizo rolls in had completely burst into pieces all over the interior of the oven!
Why? Lord only knows.
The oven was only set to 325F after all.
Needless to say we seriously considered ordering Papa Johns instead.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I have had some terrible cooking accidents but that is just amazing. Hope it wasn't a valuable dish!

    ReplyDelete