Tuesday, April 5, 2011

J. Dahlen...

My creative writing teacher is going to Seattle, Washington...my home.
I am more than jealous, everytime I go there I fall in love.
I hope she sees past the clusters of criminally insane drivers/tourists and instead absorbs the old city for what it is.
A community. A melting pot of every person and every belief and every destination.
I hope she sees the mist over the Puget Sound at sunset off of a ferry boat.
I hope she puts a wad of gum under Pike Place Market.
I hope she eats a lavender delight at Cupcake Royal.
I hope she too falls in love.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe maybe I shouldn't mention I'm going to visit Seattle after my trip to OR in June? :) Cool, this just makes me even MORE excited. I hear they have some nice dog friendly parks too.
    Oh and the criminally horrible drivers cannot be as bad as those in Egypt. I nearly got killed like twenty times on the road, scary! ;D

    ReplyDelete