Saturday, July 28, 2012

7:1



Why is it that for every well treated pet I see, there are seven neglected ones waiting around the corner? Nickala is teaching me so much about such little things-I thought I knew a bit about what it meant to be a responsible and kind pet owner, but I have barely touched the tip of the iceberg! I am grateful that I know better now, but sad that so many people think they are doing right by their pets- when in reality all they do is keep them alive. Between diets and mental stimulation I can't imagine there are many people in our society that even have the time or resources to correctly raise a healthy, happy, socialized dog-cat-or otherwise. Until then, we should only have fish. Goldfish. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe indeed. I wish public education was so much more important in our culture. Alas. I'm glad I could open some peoples' eyes allowing their animals now and future to live more fulfilled lives. :D

    ReplyDelete