Monday, February 6, 2012

My Little Monster Sister: Brooke May



"I’m just an immature little kid. 
I’m a 5 year old trapped in a 14-year-old girls body. 
I still drink chocolate milk with a straw and get yelled at for making bubbles. 
I sing when I walk down the street. 
I’m always the first one to run out to the ice cream man in the summer time. 
I still pee with the door open and dance to the sound of the shower. 
My favorite holiday is Christmas & I stay up extra late to see if I can catch a glimpse of Santa.
I sleep with my blankie at night when i can find it.
When it rains I run outside in the mud.
Electricity plugs still fascinate me.
I still run around the house with underwear on my head.
Socks and flip-flops are still a major "fashion yes"!
Skimpy shorts and tank tops don’t interest me, I’d rather be wearing my sponge-bob square pants t-shirt.
Growing up is for nerds. ♥"



-I want to remember this forever-

No comments:

Post a Comment