Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why Do I Write...?

Uff Da! I'm sure everyone is so thoroughly intrigued to know, that the main reason I started this fantastic blog, is to satisfy my Creative Writing teacher's idea of online journaling...or something to that effect.
I have to recieve points somehow!
Hopefully though, I will gradually become more skilled and perhaps even inspired to blog...on my own.
Just an overview of me...B.Ricco. I recently moved to Grand Forks, North Dakota to follow my husband in his dream of becoming a commercial aviator. Since this particular state offers one of the most prestigeous Universities for aviation, we decided to move here in June.
Lucky me!
Hence my title "New Kid on the Block".
Coming to a relatively small town, trying to fit in with tight knit communities, much less finding a good sushi joint, has been an interesting experience.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha one of my friends was always complaining about the lack of fresh sushi when she lived here. They can be some tightly knit groups, hang in there! Sounds like a competitive career! Looking forward to more blogs!

    ReplyDelete